Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Searching ...

Found an interesting blog that'll scare the socks off your feet. It's called Self Inflicted Insomnia, and it tells really creepy stories. Stories that'll make you think twice of closing the door to your room, think twice to check under your bed, and watch out for haunted possessions. Though heave warning there are frightening pictures.
http://fuckyeahspookyshit.tumblr.com/

This blog is all about Science Fiction and Fantasy. It gives a whole bunch of recommendations and synopsis. As you read all the different and amazing books there are, the more you'll be dying to get your hands on them. This is just the beginning of dragging you towards the wonders of books. Its called SciFi Lovin' News and Reviews.
http://sqt-fantasy-sci-fi-girl.blogspot.com/

This blog is all about the universe, science, and more. Didn't you ever wanted to know about the multiverse? To some people the word 'multiverse' isn't even a real word. Do you know why? The word Universe means one verse. That's right ONE. While the multiverse means many verses, many universes. The word multiverse also keeps the idea of parallel universes alive. Want to know more?
http://www.portaltotheuniverse.org/blogs/

And finally, for the scariest blog I've ever witnessed, I present 3AM. If you wonder why is it called 3AM maybe its due to the trauma you'll receive once opening the page. Its filled with indescribable horrors. It's filled with GIF's and pictures that will keep you awake until morning. I find this website amazing because its so scary I can't keep it out of my mind. My mind wonders back towards it, as thought I was hypnotized, and  I'd wonder what's next? Is it real? Is it scary? Perhaps you'll love it as much as I do.
http://3amstories.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment